2020 Nissan Rogue vs. 2020 Nissan Murano
Do you need to take your Bismarck-area drives to the next level? If so, Nissan SUVs are sure to offer everything your family needs. Two of the most popular models are the 2020 Nissan Rogue and the 2020 Nissan Murano, and for good reason. While both are well-suited for your Williston commute, only one will come home to your Belcourt abode.
So, which one best reflects your lifestyle and personality? Take a look at this Nissan Rogue vs. Murano to see which is the better fit for your driving needs and budget.
Pricing and Configurations
Of course, price is an important consideration when new car shopping in Minot. Browse Nissan Rogue vs. Nissan Murano price below:
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: The Nissan Rogue S starts at $25,300 MSRP.* With this SUV, you have four different trim levels to choose from.
- 2020 Nissan Murano: The Nissan Murano starts at $31,530 MSRP.* Once again, you will have four different configurations available to you.
Power and Efficiency
- Engine: The new Nissan Rogue is equipped with a standard 2.5L 4-cylinder that is capable of producing 170 hp and 175 lb-ft of torque. If you reach for a Nissan Murano, then you’ll certainly be taking home a bit more power. It features a standard 3.5L DOHC V6 engine that generates 260 hp and 240 lb-ft of torque.
- Transmission & Drivetrain: Both these Nissan SUVs offer the XTRONIC CVT® (continuously variable transmission) with Sport mode and front-wheel drive as the standard. However, if you like the peace of mind provided by all-wheel drive, you have the option to upgrade. Intelligent all-wheel drive is available no matter which of these Nissan SUVs you choose.
- MPG Ratings: The 2020 Rogue is the more fuel-efficient option of the two. You can expect an EPA-estimated 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway. Because the Murano is the more powerful SUV, you can expect EPA estimates of 20 mpg city and 28 mpg highway.
- 2020 Nissan Rogue: For the front seats, the Rogue interior comes with 41.6 inches of headroom, 43 inches of legroom, 54 inches of hip room, and 56.6 inches of shoulder room. In the back, the Rogue gives you plenty of space to stretch out, thanks to 38.5 inches of headroom, 37.9 inches of legroom, 52.1 inches of hip room, and 55.9 inches of shoulder room. When it comes to cargo space, you will find 39.3 cubic feet behind the second row, and 70 cubic feet behind the first row.
- 2020 Nissan Murano: Step inside the Murano interior for 39.9 inches of headroom, 40.5 inches of legroom, 55.4 inches of hip room, and 59.5 inches of shoulder room for passengers in the front seats. Expect 39.8 inches of headroom, 38.7 inches of legroom, 55.2 inches of hip room, and 58.8 inches of shoulder room for the rear seats. And with 32.1 cubic feet behind the second row and 67 cubic feet behind the first row, you’ll note that it has plenty of space for your goods.
Perform Your Own SUV Comparison at Ryan Nissan
Are you ready to compare the Nissan Murano vs. Nissan Rogue in person? Contact us today, and we’ll set up a test drive in your favorite models from our new vehicle inventory.
More From Ryan Nissan
Spacious, safe, dependable, and feature-packed, the new 2020 Nissan Altima is getting noticed not just by Minot drivers, but also by reviewers everywhere! From Car and Driver to Kelley Blue Book, the 2020 Nissan Altima reviews are in, and they’re most definitely worth reading. Ready to hear what experts love about the new Altima midsize…
Looking for a new SUV near Minot that fits in the whole family and all your friends, too? The 2020 Nissan Armada eight-passenger SUV boasts one of the most spacious interiors of any new SUV available in Minot or beyond. What’s more, not only does the Armada offer the quantity of space you require to…
All-wheel drive is one of those features that Minot drivers demand due to its increased traction and handling over rough roads and low-traction weather-induced conditions. So it’s natural you’d be wondering if the Rogue provides an AWD version. Luckily for you, the answer is a resounding “yes”! The new Nissan Rogue offers all-wheel drive at…