2024 Nissan Murano Trim Comparison
- 3.5-liter DOHC 24-valve V6 engine
- 18″ Machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels
- Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
Murano Midnight Edition
- Intelligent Cruise Control
- Leatherette seats
- Black exterior badging
- 20″ Machine-finished aluminum-alloy wheels
- Leather-appointed seats
- Intelligent Around View® Monitor
- 20″ Dark hyper silver aluminum-alloy wheels
- Power-tilt and power-telescoping steering column
- NissanConnect® Services powered by SiriusXM with trial access to 3-year Select and Premium Plus packages
Which 2024 Nissan Murano Trim Level is Right for Me?
With four distinct trim levels to consider, the 2024 Nissan Murano is designed to thrill and ready to make a statement. With features like available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive and Apple CarPlay compatibility, the 2024 Murano delivers a luxury SUV experience that makes every commute memorable.
Each new Nissan Murano trim comes with a FWD and AWD drivetrain option, bringing the total number of models to consider up to eight. The base level SV comes standard with Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, while the Midnight Edition adds leatherette seats and black exterior badging.
The Murano SL upgrades your interior with leather-appointed seats and the Intelligent Around View Monitor, while the top Platinum trim adds a power-tilt and power-telescoping steering column and 20-inch Dark hyper silver aluminum-alloy wheels.
No matter which Murano you choose, you are poised to turn heads on the streets of Minot and beyond.
Shop for a New Nissan Murano in Minot, ND
If you’re interested in making the 2024 Nissan Murano yours, we strongly encourage you to schedule a test drive with us at our Nissan dealership in Minot, ND. If you have any questions about the new Nissan Murano or any of the other vehicles available in our new inventory, you can always contact us online at Ryan Nissan.