2022 Nissan Pathfinder Seating & Interior
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is here, and you don’t want to miss it. Why, though? This Nissan SUV has a seating capacity of up to eight passengers. What’s more, there’s plenty of space to adventure around Williston and Bismarck when you choose this family-friendly SUV, thanks to nearly eighty cubic feet of available cargo space. Want to learn all about the specifics when it comes to the Nissan Pathfinder interior and seating? Keep reading or contact us anytime at Ryan Nissan! You can also call (701) 852-3915 now to book a Pathfinder test drive appointment.
Nissan Pathfinder: Cargo Space
With EZ FLEX® technology, the Nissan Pathfinder seating area makes room for eight people when you need it, and easily accommodates more cargo when that takes precedence.The second row folds in a 60/40-split pattern, and Latch and Glide® technology makes everything related to moving seats around that much easier. Plus, a standard 50/50-split folding and reclining third-row takes the cargo and passenger versatility of the new Nissan Pathfinder interior to a whole new level. Here’s a quick summary of the 2022 Pathfinder cargo capacity:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.6 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 45.0 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 80.5 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Features
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder seating is impressive, but so is the rest of the Pathfinder interior! That’s largely due to these amenities and highlights:
- Cabin Technologies: Whether its USB ports, Bluetooth streaming, smartphone integration, or SiriusXM® satellite radio you want, the Nissan Pathfinder accommodates. NissanConnect®with an 8-inch display makes accessing it all quick and easy. Available infotainment upgrades include a Heads-Up-Display, 13-speaker sound system, and a built-in Nissan navigation system.
- Comfort: Among the niceties standard in the Pathfinder interior include cruise control, center console storage, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, and even remote keyless entry with a push-button start system. For even more comfort, you can upgrade to cooled/heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat, among other options.
- Safety: Wherever you and your passengers travel near Watford City, you’ll be safer in a Pathfinder. Standard features include everything from rear cross-traffic alert technology to standard automatic emergency braking, and even a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Find Your Next Nissan Pathfinder at Ryan Nissan
How many seats are in a Nissan Pathfinder? How much cargo space does this new Nissan crossover have? In a nutshell, the answer is more than enough! Now that you’ve gotten a chance to read all about the Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity, cargo space, and more, we invite you to visit Ryan Nissan to test-drive this Nissan for yourself. Meanwhile, see how much you could save on a new Pathfinder for sale by browsing our new Nissan specials.
More from Ryan Nissan
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is here, and you don’t want to miss it. Why, though? This Nissan SUV has a seating capacity of up to eight passengers. What’s more, there’s plenty of space to adventure around Williston and Bismarck when you choose this family-friendly SUV, thanks to nearly eighty cubic feet of available cargo…
Wondering what the 2022 Nissan Armada trims are and what each one has to offer you during your Bismarck adventures? From the top-of-line Nissan Armada Platinum right down to the well-appointed entry-level Nissan Armada S, each of the trim levels for the 2022 Nissan Armada has something unique to offer. Learn all about it…
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is one of the most impressive three-row SUVs you’ll find driving around Minot roads. Why is that? In addition to a world-class interior with plenty of passenger and cargo space, not to mention a powerful engine and bold exterior, the new Nissan Pathfinder towing capacity is also quite impressive. Whether…