2022 Nissan Pathfinder Seating & Interior
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder is here, and you don’t want to miss it. Why, though? This Nissan SUV has a seating capacity of up to eight passengers. What’s more, there’s plenty of space to adventure around Williston and Bismarck when you choose this family-friendly SUV, thanks to nearly eighty cubic feet of available cargo space. Want to learn all about the specifics when it comes to the Nissan Pathfinder interior and seating? Keep reading.
Nissan Pathfinder: Cargo Space
With EZ FLEX® technology, the Nissan Pathfinder seating area makes room for eight people when you need it, and easily accommodates more cargo when that takes precedence.The second row folds in a 60/40-split pattern, and Latch and Glide® technology makes everything related to moving seats around that much easier. Plus, a standard 50/50-split folding and reclining third-row takes the cargo and passenger versatility of the new Nissan Pathfinder interior to a whole new level. Here’s a quick summary of the cargo capacity in this Nissan SUV:
- 2nd & 3rd Rows in Place (without moonroof): 16.6 cubic feet
- 2nd Row Upright & 3rd Row Folded (without moonroof): 45.0 cubic feet
- All Rear Seats Folded (without moonroof): 80.5 cubic feet
Nissan Pathfinder Interior Features
The 2022 Nissan Pathfinder seating is impressive, but so is the rest of the Pathfinder interior! That’s largely due to these amenities and highlights:
- Cabin Technologies: Whether its USB ports, Bluetooth streaming, smartphone integration, or SiriusXM® satellite radio you want, the Nissan Pathfinder accommodates. NissanConnect® with an 8-inch display makes accessing it all quick and easy. Available infotainment upgrades include a Heads-Up-Display, 13-speaker sound system, and a built-in Nissan navigation system.
- Comfort: Among the niceties standard in the Pathfinder interior include cruise control, center console storage, tri-zone automatic temperature control system, and even remote keyless entry with a push-button start system. For even more comfort, you can upgrade to cooled/heated front seats and a power-adjustable passenger seat, among other options.
- Safety: Wherever you and your passengers travel near New Town, you’ll be safer in a Pathfinder. Standard features include everything from rear cross-traffic alert technology to standard automatic emergency braking, and even a Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
Find Your Next Nissan Pathfinder at Ryan Nissan
How many seats are in a Nissan Pathfinder? How much cargo space does this new Nissan crossover have? In a nutshell, the answer is more than enough! Now that you’ve gotten a chance to read all about the Nissan Pathfinder seating capacity, cargo space, and more, we invite you to contact us to set up a test drive today! See you soon.
More from Ryan Nissan
Shop for a New Nissan Rogue Built for city drives and weekend getaways, the 2023 Nissan Rogue is an adventure-ready mid-size crossover. Our Nissan dealership in Minot is here to highlight five standout features, which is just a preview of what the Rogue is capable of. 2023 Nissan Rogue Features Intelligent All-Wheel Drive Nissan Rogue…
Shop for a New Nissan Our Nissan dealership in Minot is eager to help you pick the best vehicle for your family, complete with plenty of space and advanced technology to keep you connected. Shop for the best Nissans for families right here at Ryan Nissan! Are Nissans Good Family Cars? Many Nissan SUVs provide…
Sedans might be getting phased out by other automakers, but Nissan retains a strong lineup of efficient vehicles that are perfect for a broad range of driving needs. For drivers of the Peace Garden State on the hunt for a great North Dakota Nissan dealer, make Ryan Nissan your first and last stop for all…