2020 Nissan Altima Reviews
Spacious, safe, dependable, and feature-packed, the new 2020 Nissan Altima is getting noticed not just by Minot drivers, but also by reviewers everywhere! From Car and Driver to Kelley Blue Book, the 2020 Nissan Altima reviews are in, and they’re most definitely worth reading. Ready to hear what experts love about the new Altima midsize sedan? Learn more about Nissan Altima reliability, performance, features, and more, with Ryan Nissan!
Nissan Altima Reliability Reviews
The 2020 Nissan Altima is well-regarded by reviewers for its reliability, its technology, and more! Hear what reviewers at Edmunds, Kelley Blue Book, and Car and Driver have to say about this fantastic family sedan below:
- Edmunds: “The controls are within easy reach, and the seats remain some of the best in the business. Longtime Altima watchers may regret the departure of Nissan’s brawny V6 engine, but the turbocharged four-cylinder engine offers good solace. Overall, this Altima is more competitive than its predecessor, and you might want to give it a look if you want all-wheel drive.”
- Kelley Blue Book: “Based on our test-driving, the Altima’s Nissan ProPilot Assist is one of the better implementations of semi-autonomous Level 2 driving-assistance technology, providing smooth and refined operation. Additionally, the Nissan Safety Shield 360 package of safety systems operated as expected during our testing…”
- Car and Driver: “Unlike rivals such as the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry, the Altima offers features those two don’t: all-wheel drive and a unique VC-Turbo engine. While the benefits of the latter are hard to quantify, we do recommend adding all-wheel drive for $1350 on the already attractively priced Altima SR. Along with a sport-tuned suspension and 19-inch wheels that make this family sedan more fun to drive, the SR model has more standard driver assists and several better features than the cheaper base model. We’d also spring for the Premium package that adds heated mirrors, heated front seats, and a sunroof.”
Browse the rest of the Nissan Altima reviews listed above, and you’ll note that on Kelley Blue Book, the Altima gets a consumer reliability score of 4.6/5 stars. Want to learn more? Check out reviews of real Nissan Altima car buyers at cars.com!
Nissan Altima Safety Features
The 2020 Nissan Altima also offers a whole bunch of standard and available safety features that make it a 2020 IIHS top safety pick and earn it 5/5 stars for safety with the NHTSA. Want to learn more about what kind of safety features the Altima can be equipped with? Here are some that Bismarck and Williston drivers appreciate:
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Blind Spot Warning
- Intelligent Forward Collision Warning
- Intelligent Lane Intervention
- Rear Automatic Braking
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
Explore the Nissan Altima More with Ryan Nissan
Ready to learn more about the Nissan Altima or experience one for yourself around New Town? Here at Ryan Nissan, we are ready, willing, and able to further assist you however we can on your Altima buying or leasing journey! Contact us today with questions, or just browse our new vehicle specials to save on your next Altima. When you’re ready to start the car buying process, apply for financing online!
*All prices are Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP). MSRP excludes destination and handling charges, tax, title, license, and options. Dealer sets actual price.
More From Ryan Nissan
Spacious, safe, dependable, and feature-packed, the new 2020 Nissan Altima is getting noticed not just by Minot drivers, but also by reviewers everywhere! From Car and Driver to Kelley Blue Book, the 2020 Nissan Altima reviews are in, and they’re most definitely worth reading. Ready to hear what experts love about the new Altima midsize…
Looking for a new SUV near Minot that fits in the whole family and all your friends, too? The 2020 Nissan Armada eight-passenger SUV boasts one of the most spacious interiors of any new SUV available in Minot or beyond. What’s more, not only does the Armada offer the quantity of space you require to…
All-wheel drive is one of those features that Minot drivers demand due to its increased traction and handling over rough roads and low-traction weather-induced conditions. So it’s natural you’d be wondering if the Rogue provides an AWD version. Luckily for you, the answer is a resounding “yes”! The new Nissan Rogue offers all-wheel drive at…