2020 Nissan Altima Interior
Are you wondering if the 2020 Altima has what it takes to elevate your drives through Bismarck? Boasting advanced connectivity and thoughtful comfort features throughout its cabin, the 2020 Nissan Altima is ready to make your New Town drives the highlight of your day. If you’re wondering about Nissan Altima interior features, then turn to the team at Ryan Nissan! We’ll be happy to help you discover more about our selection of Nissan Altima models in our online inventory.
Interior highlights include:
- Available 9-speaker Bose premium audio system
- Standard NissanConnect 8″ touch-screen display
- Standard tilt and telescoping steering wheel
- Available LED Nissan Altima interior lights
Altima Standard Interior Features
Even at the base model Nissan Altima S, you’ll find more than enough comfort, connectivity, and convenience features to help make every drive through Williston an event you can truly look forward to. Standard features you can find across the Altima lineup include:
- Comfort – The base trim comes with an 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat for configurable comfort.
- Versatility – 60/40 split-folding rear seatbacks give you the modularity you need between seating and cargo.
- Infotainment – Advanced Drive-Assist Display and NissanConnect 8″ touchscreen lets you connect to your smart device seamlessly. Access driver information, audio system, and safety features without posing as a distraction. Furthermore, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto integration come standard.
When you choose the 2020 Nissan Altima, it’s clear that you don’t need an SUV to enjoy a spacious interior. Nissan Altima interior specs can be found below:
- 2020 Nissan Altima Interior Space
- Head Room (Front/Rear): 39.2 inches/36.9 inches
- Leg Room (Front/Rear): 43.8 inches/35.2 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear): 54.7 inches/54.5 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear): 58.2 inches/57.1 inches
Nissan Altima Interior Accessories
Every feature, from Nissan Altima interior lights, down to your Nissan Altima upholstery, can be configured specifically to suit your personality. Our parts department at Ryan Nissan has access to all the Nissan Altima accessories you could ask for. Popular Nissan Altima interior accessories include:
- Splash guards
- External ground lighting
- Cloth or leather seat covers
- Sliding trunk organizer tray
- Carpeted floor mats and trunk mat
- LED interior lights
Find the Nissan Altima for Sale at Ryan Nissan
When you’re ready to take home the comfort and convenience of a new Nissan Altima, the team at Ryan Nissan is here to help! Don’t hesitate to contact us today! One of our team members would be happy to work out your options with you, including used Nissan Altima models.
Want to take your search in another direction? Learn more about Nissan Armada pricing and Nissan Rogue price with our team, and be sure to read up on oil change frequency today. We’d also love to help you compare the Nissan Rogue vs. Nissan Murano, compare buying vs. leasing, and learn about the Nissan College Grad Program.
Learn More with Ryan Nissan
If you’re looking for an SUV that is equipped to handle daily to-do’s and weekend adventures alike, then the 2020 Nissan Rogue is perfect for your New Town-area adventures. But which Nissan Rogue price is right for you? Our team will help you break down Nissan Rogue price by trim level, and show you the features…
If you’re looking for an eight-seat SUV that offers impressive comfort, technology, and power, then you’re probably curious about what the 2020 Nissan Armada has to offer. With four unique trim levels available to drivers in the Bismarck and Williston areas, there’s a Nissan Armada with all the features and performance you could ask for….
Are you wondering if the 2020 Altima has what it takes to elevate your drives through Bismarck? Boasting advanced connectivity and thoughtful comfort features throughout its cabin, the 2020 Nissan Altima is ready to make your New Town drives the highlight of your day. If you’re wondering about Nissan Altima interior features, then turn to the…