2019 Nissan Titan Towing Capacity
Considering the 2019 Nissan Titan as your next Bismarck pickup truck? Before exploring the Nissan Titan towing capacity, you should know that the Titan lineup actually consists of two different models. The first is the standard Nissan Titan, a consumer-focused model that is capable of towing up to 9,660 pounds. The second is the Nissan Titan XD, a high-powered option that ramps your towing capacity up to 12,710 pounds.
Nissan Titan Towing and Performance Specs
Both the Titan and the Titan XD come standard with a 5.6L ENDURANCE® V8 gas engine with 390 hp and 394 lb-ft of torque. Sticking with the standard model, your Titan towing capacity will reach the following maximum limits:
- Titan with 4×2
- With Crew Cab – 9,380 pounds
- With King Cab – 9,450 pounds
- With Single Cab – 9,660 pounds
- Titan with 4×4
- With Crew Cab – 9,240 pounds
- With King Cab – 9,250 pounds
- With Single Cab – 9,540 pounds
Some Williston drivers may require more towing power on local job sites. If this is the case, you’d do well to consider upgrading to the Titan XD with the available 5.0L CUMMINS® turbocharged diesel engine. When you do so, your horsepower increases to 310 and your torque to 555 lb-ft, increasing your towing power drastically:
- Titan XD with 4×2
- With King Cab – 12,480 pounds
- With Single Cab – 12,710 pounds
- Titan XD with 4×4
- With Crew Cab – 11,960 pounds
- With King Cab – 12,120 pounds
- With Single Cab – 12,430 pounds
For additional help when trailering through New Town, consider opting for the available gooseneck towing equipment, Trailer Light Check technology, and Nissan Intelligent Mobility™.
Nissan Titan Payload and Bed Dimensions
You won’t always be hooking up a trailer when you head out on weekend adventures – some days, all you’ll want to do is throw your cargo in the bed and hit the open road! In these instances, you’ll want to know more about the Nissan Titan payload and bed dimensions:
- The maximum Titan payload capacity will vary depending on the cab you select, but if we assume you opt for the Single Cab, it’ll top out at 1,930 pounds in the Titan, and 2,990 pounds in the Titan XD!
- There are three bed sizes available for the Titan, and each one is paired with one of three cab styles. The Single Cab offers a 98.5-inch bed, while the Crew Cab features a 67-inch bed and the King Cab brings a 63.8-inch bed.
- The Titan XD offers just two bed sizes: A 78.7-inch option (with both the Crew and the King Cabs) and a 98.5-inch bed with the Single.
To help optimize your truck bed storage, you’ll be glad to have the following advanced features available:
- LED bed lighting
- Utili-track® multi-channel system
- Lockable bed storage
- 120-V in-bed power outlet
Test Drive the Nissan Titan and Titan XD at Ryan Nissan!
So, which Titan has the towing power you need? Whether it’s the standard build or the Titan XD, Ryan Nissan welcomes you to contact us and arrange a test drive today! Though you won’t be able to hook up a trailer and test out the towing capacity, you’ll get to experience the Titan engine power and explore the convenient towing features that come standard or available. Apply for financing online to get pre-approved prior to your visit, and be sure to browse our new vehicle specials!
Want to learn more with the team at or Minot Nissan dealership? Learn how to sell your car, or compare the Rogue vs. CR-V with our help!